With all operations of a trucking company, there is no easy answer to this question. However, if you will stop for a moment and think about efficiency you may find out where the bottlenecks are and how to fix them. What are the most common problems?
Problem: There is a multitude of phone calls, printing paper and email exchange for each shipment.
Solution: Having a common place where dispatchers, drivers, and customers can add, view or update the shipment information.
1. Having a dispatch screen containing all your data for the current day will help your dispatchers to work more efficiently.
2. A mobile app for drivers will make the communication within the dispatchers more fluid than texting and emailing. The full details for each order are sent to the driver (xDriver app) upon dispatcher screen.
3. A customer login module where your customer can see all its orders with their status (pending, pickup on-going, pickup completed, delivery ongoing or delivered) and the driver GPS position will reduce the customer calls for information. This module is updated in real time by drivers’ app and the dispatchers.
Problem: There is a lot of time-consuming on order entry on Excel files, a lot of missing printed paper, mistakes and copy/paste for repetitive orders from the same customer.
Solution: The order entry system should be as quick as possible.
1. Choose customer name will display its current address (enter it only once)
2. Duplicate orders, one by one or in bulk
3. Import customer orders from an Excel template
Problem: Didn’t find that order from 2 months ago? Well, you need to be more organized.
Solution: One system that will keep all your data in one place.
1. Attach delivery proves and documents to each order simply by upload files
2. Remind yourself about due dates as inspections, plate expiration etc.
3. Manage your drivers, trucks, and trailers information
4. Keep your customer contacts on hand, safe and organized: your customers contact details and your frequent routes
5. Search waybills by 14 search criteria
We'll contact you in the next 24 hours to schedule the specific date and time for your personal on-line demo.